BULGARIKA - ASSOCIATION FOR PRESERVING AND DEVELOPING OF THE BULGARIAN ART
BULGARIKA Association has been established as a non-profit organization, having an ideal purpose, and registered on a private-benefit basis.
The organization aims at contributing to the preservation, development, presentation, and popularization of Bulgarian art.
Bulgarika Association creates, supports and promotes artistic projects in the fields of visual arts, music, and performance arts, like:
- Arts and crafts fairs and exhibitions;
- Exhibitions of visual arts, sculptures, photographs, installations, and electronic arts;
- En plein air of visual artists;
- Creation of information fund representing modern artists;
- Preparation of art periodicals and unique art publications;
- Implementation of youth educational programs;
- Organization of seminars and discussions;